This personalised, innovative service allows you to choose what your day looks like, ensuring you get the most value for your business. Whether you need a helping hand setting up, or need more in-depth support and advice, our experts will explain things in a language you can understand, giving you the confidence to move forward with your QuickBooks Online software and the skills to manage the financial needs of your business.
QuickBooks Onsite Training is becoming the number one choice for learning. It means having a dedicated QuickBooks expert on your premises, helping with everything from set-up and best practice, to in-depth advice, consultancy and technical tips.
This is the ultimate tailored experience for your specific needs.
Our QuickBooks expert will come to your business to work with your team and go through your processes.
- Either design the set up for your business if new to QuickBooks or investigate how the file has been created and whether any improvements can be made.
- Fix any issues that you may not have the time or expertise to do yourself
- Provide advice on best practice and improving efficiencies
Our experts are QuickBooks Certified Advanced Accountants, who have worked in accountancy practices and run their own businesses. We, therefore, understand what we need QuickBooks to be able to do, to save time and develop the business further, as well as what the accountant needs to achieve.
We are proud at Footprints to be a platinum Partner of QuickBooks UK, owned by Intuit.
Further to this Julie our Director is one of only ten trainers that work on behalf of QuickBooks, training businesses and accountants across the UK.
Please note: you will be contacted by a member of the onsite support team to arrange a convenient date and time for your training.
- Who is it for? Onsite support is available to any existing QBO customer. It’s also very useful for new customers.
- When does it take place? The onsite support visit will be scheduled to suit you. We can come within 14 days on our Express service, or at any time after that for our standard service.
- How long does it last? The visit is one day long from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Where does it take place? At your business premises.
- How do you book an onsite visit? By calling us on 0114 2488764 or by booking via the website and we will call you to discuss dates and your needs.
- What is the cost? The cost is £950 per day for onsite training in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Derbyshire. **
** South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire and Derbyshire. Locations outside of this area will be charged a higher rate to cater for increased travel costs.